Dry building mix
High-strength gypsum GVVS-13 and GVVS-16 excellent raw materials for the production of first-class building mixtures. Samara gypsum plant offers manufacturers of dry mixes as building plaster and high strength gypsum.
manufacturers of dry mixes, focused on building a strong brand, maintaining its reputation, need an uninterrupted supply of high-quality raw materials. In order to offer the market a demanded line of building materials, such a manufacturer needs a whole range of binders, allowing to vary the characteristics of mixtures.
High-strength gypsum plasters
Advantages of using GVVS in plasters:
- low consumption of the mixture (up to 6.5–7 kg per m2);
- high strength;
- improves plasticity;
- cracking resistance;
- white color minimizes the cost of subsequent finishing;
- large amounts of plaster slurry formed during glossing allow to skip through putting;
- 1.5 times lower labor costs due to low density.
Advantages of using GVVS in putties:
- good plasticity;
- high adhesion (above 0.5 MPa);
- guaranteed grinding fineness of not more than 1% on a 0.2 sieve;
- high degree of whiteness;
- applied in a smooth layer without streaks which reduces the cost of repeat leveling.
Advantages of using GVVS in poured floors:
- strength from 20 MPa;
- cracking resistance;
- better flowability (up to 50%) compared to low-grade gypsum;
- service pass time after 4 hours;
- used for initial and finishing leveling.
Advantages of using GVVS in structural adhesives:
- strength from 10 MPa;
- allows to reduce the amount of polymer powder in dry mortar mixes (or exclude it completely);
- additional structural reinforcement;
- can be used for caulking due to fine dispersion.
By using GVVS produced by “Samarskiy Gipsoviy Kombinat”, CJSC, manufacturers of dry mortar mixes ensure stable characteristics and excellent consumer performance of their products!
“Samarskiy Gipsoviy Kombinat”, CJSC offers custom-made semi-finished dry mortar mixes, that have already reliably demonstrated their advantages to industry professionals.
Advantages of semi-finished products:
- reduced equipment expenses;
- increased performance due to optimizing processes related to the raw materials (purchase, delivery, storage);
- optimized timeframes of the technological process;
- eliminate timeframes of the technological process;
- eliminate the issue of instability of compound component characteristics;
- solve the issue of ultra-low dosages of modifying additives;
- product of consistent quality;
- reduced risks of human error;
- the product is based on the GVVS-16 gypsum binder.
Material with the appropriate formulation is poured from bags manually into the silo or mixer hopper.
The material is dosed out from the silo (according to the formulation) onto a weighing device. In the case the formulation is dosed into the mixer hopper for one batch, the required amount is poured in multiples of the number of bags.
Separated construction gypsum plaster is an excellent material for making putties (filler pastes)
Construction gypsum plasters
Main advantages of G-5 BII:
- Stable characteristics of the gypsum-based binder.
- Competitive price.
SGK, CJSC ensures uninterrupted supply of construction and high-strength gypsum plasters for its customers in the required volumes, including during periods of seasonal increase in demand for gypsum-based binders.