The manufacturer of sanitary ware products can choose from the assortment of SGK high-strength gypsum binders for sanitary ceramics brand GVVS 16 and GVVS 13, which are applied for traditional casting technology.
Introduction of gypsum in production of sanitary ware allowed to pass from molding of a product to slicker molding and to begin production of products of a difficult form with the exact sizes. The technology is based on the ability of hardened gypsum to absorb water.
main advantages of GVVS-13/16:
- A Traditional product for the SSI industry, the technology of application is worked out and optimized.
- High strength characteristics when casting molds at working density.
- Fine grinding, the content of metal impurities and insoluble particles in this product is several times lower than permitted by applicable GOST.
Molding gypsum is the next most applicable material, combining optimal strength and high porosity due to the content of a and β – modification of gypsum binders.
Molding gypsum is designed for use in double casting technology on mechanized stands and potentially continuous casting technology Spagless. A feature of Spagless technology is the drying of gypsum molds with voids inside with compressed air under low pressure.
the Main advantages of molding gypsum:
- Stable specifications;
- Adapted porosity that enhances the capillary effect by producing thin pores with an optimal porosity / strength ratio;
- Gypsum is easily soluble, uniformly solidifying in the form, finely dispersed, which provides a high smoothness of the surface of the finished products;
- Adapted to the technology of potentially continuous casting (Spagless), which allows to increase the productivity of finished products by increasing the number of cycles of molds per shift (3-4 ebb);
- Fine grinding;
- Controlled volumetric expansion not more than 0.25%;
- Purity and absence of metal impurities;
application of molding plaster allow:
- 30% reduction in skull fixation time;
- a Significant increase in the life cycle of gypsum molds (20-25%) with the quality of the working surface of the molds;
- a Significant increase in the life cycle (20-30%) of caps for casting gypsum molds.