Oil and gas service
SGC offers oilfield services companies a special grouting gypsum, high-strength Gypsum binders separated to eliminate areas of increased absorption and Drilling gypsum.
Grouting and Drilling gypsum CJSC SGK today is widely used in the oil and gas industry when drilling and servicing wells. It is mainly used in the composition of grouting solutions for increased absorption, as well as as one of the components in drilling fluids
Advantages of application of Grouting plaster in grouting solutions:
- regulation of the setting time of the grouting mixture;
- no shrinkage during hardening, which guarantees a predetermined service life of the plugging stone;
- environmental friendliness of the product.
- creation of quick-setting sedimentation-resistant grouting solutions;
- reduction of time for liquidation of acquisitions.
Gypsum binders of high strength separated for elimination of absorption zonesField of application Gypsum binders high strength separated for elimination of absorption zones:
- It is used to create quick-setting insulation systems with adjustable setting time and thickening time.
- The reduction of time for the elimination of acquisitions.
- Homogeneity of the grouting solution with specified rheological characteristics due to the absence of sedimentation.
- Environmental friendliness of the product.
Field of application of Drilling gypsum:
- it is used in drilling fluids to impart inhibitory properties as the main supplier of calcium ions. Gypsum solutions are designed for drilling of high-colloidal clay rocks at high bottom-hole temperatures (up to 160°C).
Cooperation with CJSC SGK has already been chosen by several leading players in the oilfield services market. Our partners include multinational companies and leading research institutes.
You can see detailed information on the page terms of partnership agreements .
It is interesting and profitable to work with us!