Oil and gas service
SGC offers oilfield services companies a special grouting gypsum, high-strength Gypsum binders separated to eliminate areas of increased absorption and Drilling gypsum.
Grouting and Drilling gypsum CJSC SGK today is widely used in the oil and gas industry when drilling and servicing wells. It is mainly used in the composition of grouting solutions for increased absorption, as well as as one of the components in drilling fluids
Advantages of using grouting gypsum
in grouting mortars:
- regulated setting time of the grouting mixture;
- no shrinkage during hardening guarantees the specified service life of the grouting stone;
- environmental friendliness of the product.
- producing fast-setting sediment-resistant grouting mortars;
- faster elimination of lost circulation zones.
High-strength separated gypsum-based binders for elimination of lost circulation zones
- used for producing fast-setting insulating systems with regulated setting time and thickening time.
- Faster elimination of lost circulation zones.
- Homogenous grouting mortar with specified rheological characteristics due to the absence of sedimentation.
- Environmental friendliness of the product.
Scope of application of drilling gypsum:
- used in drilling fluids to impart inhibitory properties as the main source of calcium ions. Gypsum-based mortars are designed for drilling of highly colloidal clay rocks at high bottomhole temperatures (up to 160°C).
We offer mutually beneficial cooperation on various levels: from the supply of grouting gypsum to the custom development of products according to the customer’s requirements.
Several leading players in the oilfield services market have already chosen SKG, CJSC as their partner. Among them are multinational companies and leading research institutes.
You can see detailed information on the page terms of partnership agreements .
It is interesting and profitable to work with us!