High strength plaster
High-strength, or technical, gypsum is used in the following areas:
Production of dry building mixes; production of plaster interior parts (stucco products, decorative plates and parts to them); Cornices, ventilation grilles, as well as for sculptural works; metallurgy and mechanical engineering.
Scope of application of high-strength gypsum plaster
High-strength or industrial gypsum plaster has the following areas of application:
- Production of dry mortar mixes;
- Production of gypsum plaster interior details (stucco products, decorative panels and elements);
- Production of cornices, ventilating grilles, as well as sculptural artworks;
- Metallurgical industry and mechanical engineering.
Benefits of buying high-strength gypsum plaster from our company
- High-strength gypsum plaster is produced using a unique technology that only few gypsum manufacturers own.
- “Samarskiy Gipsoviy Kombinat”, CJSC has been producing high-strength gypsum-based binders for more than 70 years. At present, we are the leading producer and supplier of high-strength gypsum plaster in Russia with a market share of 64%.
- The raw materials are supplied from our own quarry located in the Samara Region, which significantly affects the cost of the produced gypsum.
- As we do not depend on suppliers of raw materials and their transportation costs, we may offer high-strength gypsum plaster at an attractive price.
- When buying high-strength gypsum plaster from the “Samarskiy Gipsoviy Kombinat”, CJSC, you opt for a quality product from a reliable Russian manufacturer.
“Samarskiy Gipsoviy Kombinat”, CJSC offers high-strength gypsum plaster of GVVS-16, GVVS-13, GVVS-18 grades at a bargain price.