The manufacturer of dining and household ceramics can choose from the assortment of SGK high-strength gypsum binders for sanitary ceramics of the brand GVVS 16 and GVVS 13, which are used for traditional casting technology.
the introduction of gypsum in the production of dining and household ceramics allowed to move from product molding to slicker casting and start manufacturing products of complex shapes with precise dimensions. The technology is based on the ability of hardened gypsum to absorb water.
main advantages of GVVS-13/16:
- a Traditional product for the SSI industry, the technology of application is worked out and optimized.
- High strength characteristics when casting molds at working density.
- Fine grinding, the content of metal impurities and insoluble particles in this product is several times lower than permitted by applicable GOST.
Molding gypsum is the next most applicable material, combining optimal strength and high porosity due to the content of a and β – modification of gypsum binders.
Molding plasters are intended for use in the technology of double casting on mechanized stands.
the Main advantages of molding gypsum:
- Stable specifications;
- Adapted porosity that enhances the capillary effect by producing thin pores with an optimal porosity / strength ratio;
- Gypsum is easily soluble, uniformly solidifying in the form, finely dispersed, which provides a high smoothness of the surface of the finished products;
- Fine grinding;
- Controlled volumetric expansion not more than 0.25%;
- Purity and absence of metal impurities;