The manufacturer of dining and household ceramics can choose from the assortment of SGK high-strength gypsum binders for sanitary ceramics of the brand GVVS 16 and GVVS 13, which are used for traditional casting technology.
the introduction of gypsum in the production of dining and household ceramics allowed to move from product molding to slicker casting and start manufacturing products of complex shapes with precise dimensions. The technology is based on the ability of hardened gypsum to absorb water.
Main advantages of GVVS-13/16:
- A traditional product for the sanitary ware industry, the application technology is well-developed and optimized.
- Excellent high strength characteristics when casting molds at working density.
- Fine grinding, content of metallic contaminants and insoluble particles in the product is several times lower than permitted by the current GOST.
Molding gypsum plasters
Molding gypsum plaster – is the second most commonly used material that combines optimal strength and high porosity due to a and β – modifications of gypsum-based binders in its composition.
Molding gypsum plasters are used in double casting on mechanized benches.
Main advantages of molding gypsum plasters:
- Stable technical characteristics;
- Adapted porosity that enhances the capillary effect due to fine pores with an optimal porosity/strength ratio;
- The gypsum plaster is easily soluble, evenly hardening in the mold, finely-powdered, which ensures high surface smoothness of finished products;
- Fine grinding;
- Controlled volume expansion, not more than 0.25%;
- Purity, absence of metallic contaminants;