Plaster molding production
Samara plaster plant offers masters who produce stucco decorative elements, raw materials, well proven over many years of use-high-strength gypsum GVVS-16, as well as a specially designed material for the manufacture of stucco-GVVS for artistic stucco and a Mixture for 3D casting "SCULPTOR".
one of the most popular ways of decorating rooms, proven for centuries – sticking plaster stucco. These fancy decorations are found both in typical apartments and in mansions built on individual projects. High-strength gypsum is an excellent raw material for the production of such products.
GVVS for artistic stucco
the Main advantages of GVVS for artistic stucco:
- flows Perfectly, perfectly filling the form and accurately reproducing the required texture.
- High strength characteristics (18 MPa) of the product in 2 hours from the moment of pouring.
- Short terms of product disbandment allow to produce large volumes of products with a small Park of injection molds.
- High degree of whiteness of products after drying.
The main advantages of the mixture "SCULPTOR":
- Specially selected mobility of the solution, allowing to fill the form perfectly and accurately reproduce the required texture.
- High strength characteristics (35 MPa) of the product in 7 days after manufacture.
- Eliminates the formation of bubbles and shells.
- Optimizes the timing of the process (solution life time, hardening time).
- Removes the task of purchasing modifying additives and speeds up the wizard by eliminating auxiliary operations.
- Eliminates the process of additional mixing of individual components in exact weight proportions.
- Eliminates the problems of dosing components, including ultra-small quantities.
Application of products of CJSC SGK will allow to create decorative elements of the increased complexity which will be able to satisfy the most exacting customer.
Get trained in the production technology of garden figures from our partner.