Gypsum sculptor - a mixture for 3D casting
Mix for 3D molding SCULPTOR for the manufacture of decorative elements of increased complexity, gypsum 3D panels and sculptures.
The recommended retail price (including VAT excluding delivery) is provided for reference and is not a public offer.
|Colour||White with shades|
|Application temperature||From 15°C to 30°C|
|Setting time of the mixture|
|- Start of setting||Not earlier than 10 minutes|
|- Finish of setting||Not later than 30 minutes|
|Consumption of material||1 kg of dry mixture – 0.66 l of ready solution|
|Time of complete dry-out||7 days|
|Fineness of grinding||Content of particles larger than 0.2 mm – not more than 1%|
|Compressive strength in 7 days||35 MPa|
|Density of the finished sample in dry condition||1650-1700 kg/m3|
|Density of solution||1900/1950 kg/m3|
|Content of metal impurities in the products||Not more than 10 mg/kg|
|Water consumption per 1 kg of dry mixture||0.22-0.32 l|
|Mobility (spread across Suttard cylinder)||345 ±5 mm|
- Exact reproduction of the surface of the form;
- High mechanical strength of finished products (35 MPa);
- Optimum process time; dye compatibility;
- The product is mixed with water in a clean container according to the principle - a mixture into water.
- Mix the mixture with a construction mixer or drill with a nozzle for at least 2 minutes until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Pour the resulting material into a mold previously moistened with water. The use of vibro-slot is not a prerequisite, but the surface quality will be better when the forms vibrate for 5-10 seconds.
- Remove excess mixture with a spatula.
- Formwork removal depends on the quantity and quality of water use. Subject to the manufacturer's recommendations, stripping is possible after 30 minutes.
- When the products completely dry after 7 days, the color of the painted product becomes lighter by several tones. It is possible to manufacture exterior decorative elements with subsequent processing by water repellents.
The mixture is compatible with iron oxide pigments. When using pigments of a different chemical nature, it is recommended to check the interaction on a small amount of the mixture.
It is possible to manufacture exterior decorative elements with subsequent processing by water repellents.
- Bag weight - 35 kg
- Bag size - 55x50x11
- Number of bags on a pallet - 40
- Pallet size1000x1200 mm, weight - 1.4 t
Warranty period of storage in intact factory packaging is 12 months from the date of production.
You can select and send the order to the points of sale closest to you.
Important! partner prices differ from those indicated on the site.
When ordering directly from us, the products will be shipped from the central warehouse in Samara.
Market "at the bird"
Market "On Elizarova"
OOO "Samara Center of building materials"
Selected for order:Choose products
If you are ready to buy more than 10 tons at once, when contacting via the feedback form or by calling the number 8 800 500 70 63 you will be assigned personal manager who will prepare for you a personal advantageous offer!