Bidder may submit a proposal
- In the & nbsp; envelope at & nbsp; address: 443052, Samara, st. Beregovaya, 9A The envelope must be sealed, the address and the name of the tender are indicated on the & nbsp; envelope; envelopes are accepted by & nbsp; mail or by courier.
- In & nbsp; electronic form on & nbsp; email address: & nbsp; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposals sent in another way or to another addressee are not & nbsp; accepted and & nbsp; not & nbsp; considered.
- in the & nbsp; composition of the technical part of the proposal (offer) submit the documents: Confirming the right to engage in this activity; The list of objects on & nbsp; which performed similar work and & nbsp; not & nbsp; have complaints.
- The cost of work and & nbsp; materials is provided in the & nbsp; summary table of Appendix No. & nbsp; 1 & nbsp; with the application of resource and & nbsp; local estimates or with & nbsp; cost calculation in & nbsp; contract prices and & nbsp; bills of materials consumption.
- Prices in the & nbsp; offer must include all taxes and & nbsp; other mandatory payments, the cost of all related services, and & nbsp; also all discounts offered by the Applicant.
- All materials used must be new, not & nbsp; used & nbsp; used, comply with the requirements of regulatory documentation (project).
- The quality of equipment and & nbsp; materials must be confirmed by certificates and / or other similar documents, certified by the seller.
- The proposal must be executed in the & nbsp; form given in the & nbsp; Appendix No. & nbsp; 1 & nbsp; to the General Information on & nbsp; tender signed by the person authorized to act on & nbsp; the name of the Bidder, and & nbsp; sealed by the organization. Proposals drawn up not according to & nbsp; in accordance with & nbsp; specified requirements are not & nbsp; accepted and & nbsp; not & nbsp; considered.
- When performing work, the applicant uses his equipment and & nbsp; his transport.
The tender commission has the right: to conduct competitive negotiations with & nbsp; participants, conduct a rebidding, make additional requests, reject tender proposals without giving reasons.
The present information about the subject of the tender is not the offer or the public offer of the Customer, the procedure for requesting prices is not the procedure for holding the tender. The customer (or tender commission) has the right to refuse & nbsp; all received bids for & nbsp; any reason or to terminate the request for quotations at & nbsp; any time without incurring any liability to the Bidder. The organizer does not & nbsp; bear any obligation to & nbsp; conclude any agreements with & nbsp; organizations that sent their proposals.