How to reduce the cost of repairs and make it high quality?
It should be borne in mind that the most significant part of the repair cost falls on the work of aligning walls, ceilings, and performing floor screeding. Traditionally, plastering was carried out manually with cement-sand and lime-sand mortars, using a reinforcing mesh. The main, and perhaps the only advantage of this method is the low cost of the stucco. But a bunch of shortcomings:
- low speed of work (one plaster per day performs the decoration of 10-12 m2 of the wall);
- the need for reinforcement;
- significant shrinkage of the solution upon drying, that is, it is difficult to achieve smooth walls;
- even when plastering the walls, subsequent puttying is required for subsequent wallpapering.
We offer all interested parties PFT machine application stations,
spare parts and service.
Applications for SMN
Machine-applied stations have a wide range of applications:
We offer another option - instead of using plaster mortar, use gypsum plaster mixes of machine application. Yes, they are slightly more expensive than lime-sand solutions and this is their only drawback. When preparation of walls for wallpapering is required, when using gypsum plaster mixes, additional puttying is not required, and if at the same time applying mixtures using plaster stations, the total cost of plastering is often lower than when working with lime-sand mortar.
The use of plastering stations allows plastering up to 200 m2 of walls in an eight-hour working day. In our work, we propose the use of high-performance plaster stations manufactured by PFT, known throughout the world. This is the G4 plastering station No. 1 in Europe, and the more advanced and productive machine, which recently appeared on the Russian market G5, is also more convenient for transportation. Their performance allows for high-quality plastering of a three-room apartment in 2-3 days. Both of these machines, in addition to plastering, allow you to perform bulk floors. In addition, only in our region is there a novelty of the PFT RITMO company that allows both plastering and puttying, its small size and weight less than 100 kg make it possible to use this machine for small volumes of work. This car fits in the trunk of a car and is ideal for small teams of 3-4 people.
All this will make it possible to set the lowest prices for the work performed and at the same time actively develop, receive profit and moral satisfaction from quickly and efficiently performed work.
PLASTERING WORKS BY MACHINE: HIGH QUALITY and SPEED OF WORKS FEATURES OF TECHNOLOGY
- The high accuracy and quality of the plastering stations ensures true European quality. This installation is able to work with solutions prepared from various dry mixes (gypsum, gypsum-lime, sand-cement). The use of a plaster station has undeniable advantages:
- High quality of the finished solution is ensured by the continuous supply of the dry mixture into a separate container, where mixing to a homogeneous mass takes place.
- Exact control of the ratio of the proportions “dry mixture - water” remains constant, which is very difficult to achieve manually. By supplying the finished solution under pressure, high adhesion (adhesion, setting) to the treated surface is ensured. Increases the durability and strength of the plaster, made by machine.
- The continuous supply of large volumes of solution allows you to process large areas.
- Plastering by machine saves time and costs of human labor.
- Mortars for mechanical application are much cheaper.
- You do not have to count the weeks before the start of repairs. Immediately after the receipt of the order, the master goes to the object and evaluates the forthcoming amount of work, makes an estimate. After partial payment, a team of specialists starts plastering work at your facility within two business days. The competent manual of the master and the high performance of the plastering stations allows us to achieve that the time of mechanized plastering works is reduced by 4 times, compared with the manual method of plastering.
- When plastering by machine, the same amount of material is consumed as when applied manually. The required amount of solution is determined not by the method of application, but by the curvature of the walls.
- However, mixtures for mechanized plastering work are cheaper, which saves money on the material.
- In addition, our company has long been cooperating with various suppliers of building materials, which allows us to buy mixtures at wholesale prices. A flexible system of discount programs and our own freight transport make your costs even less.
PRINCIPLES OF CHOICE OF PLASTERING STATIONS
The increase in the volume of housing construction (both commercial and municipal) and industrial facilities, office premises puts the problem of the speed of the volume of work and reduction of the deadlines for commissioning objects in the first place. The use of dry building mixes in mass construction, which guarantees the quality of finish, requires the use of a mechanized method that provides high performance: plastering, floor screeding, pumping various mortars, lightweight concrete, fine-grained concrete, sand concrete, etc.
What to choose a plaster station or a screw pump (mortar pump, concrete pump)? Equipment, which manufacturer is better to buy? What materials to work with, high-quality calibrated dry building mixtures of factory production for machine application or cheap multicomponent mixtures consisting of sand and cement (M100, M150, M200, M300)? All these basic questions create certain rules when choosing equipment. Let's try to consider various situations at construction sites and derive rules for the selection of equipment.
The most important question in choosing a plaster station (mortar pump, concrete pump, screw and piston pump) is the material that you will use. We will divide the materials into 4 types:
Dry building mixes calibrated in bags at the manufacturer's factory for manual application (manually kneaded in containers using various mixers or drills).
Dry building mixes calibrated in bags at the manufacturer's plant for machine application (mixed with plastering stations, mortar pumps and applied to the treated surface) with a maximum fraction of up to 4 mm.
Mixtures obtained by mixing several components: for example, dry sand + dry cement and, in some cases, with the addition of lime to give the plasticity of the stucco mortar, the maximum grain fraction is up to 6 mm.
Ready plaster or masonry mortar, sand concrete transported in automatic mixers from the mortar unit with a maximum grain fraction of up to 6 mm.
PLASTERING AND FILLING OF SCREWS WITH MATERIALS FOR MACHINE APPLICATION.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use ordinary dry stucco mixes, sand concrete M300, M150, M200, any liquid ready-made stucco and masonry mortars, as well as mixtures obtained by mixing sand with cement and the addition of various plasticizers as a material for this type of stucco station.
PLASTERING AND FILLING OF SCREWS WITH USUAL PLASTERING MIXTURES M 150, M 200, PESKOBETONOM M 300, AND ALSO LIQUID PLASTER SOLUTIONS WITH GRAIN FACTION UP TO 6 MM.
For working with “ordinary” stucco mixtures in bags M100, M150, masonry mortars M200, Peskobeton M300, ready-made stucco mortars brought on automatic mixers with a maximum grain fraction of up to 6 mm, as well as for pumping and applying a solution of cement prepared from sand, a screw is suitable pump. The main screw pump manufacturers in the world are putzmeister and pft. These are putzmeister S5 and pft ZP 3 models.
These screw mortar pumps are capable of pumping and applying the above solutions to the walls to a length of up to 120 meters and a height of up to 80 meters. The grain fraction in the solution should not exceed 6-8 mm. The performance of the screw pumps is controlled by a variator from 5 to 140 liters per minute and depends on the screw pair that comes with the kit. The feed range and feed height depends on the material used and its consistency.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use semi-dry, slightly plastic solutions for screeds, solutions with a maximum grain fraction of more than 6-8 mm.
Plaster station - a breakthrough at construction sites! Stop killing the hands and backs of the plasterer builders. Now it is no secret that kneading, transporting through mortar hoses and applying to the surface of walls and ceilings is possible with the help of a plaster station (plastering machine). All plastering machines (plastering stations) are primarily intended to facilitate the physical work of the plasterer, to increase the volume of work per shift, and to accelerate the delivery of objects. Therefore, do not lose time and your own health, get a plaster station and work better and faster than the "manual" way!
REMEMBER! A PLASTERING STATION can be bought, but HEALTH cannot be bought !!!